Render Markdown/reStructuredText/HTML files in Github/Gitlab/Dropbox/GDrive/OneDrive.
Check Route map
for all supported routes.
Features & Tips
- Customize rendering in dashboard: Click on the toggle at the top of each page to show/hide the dashboard.
- Live sync: Each page will be synced automatically after 60 minutes since last sync,
or after you click the "Sync source" button in the top dashboard of each page.
- PDF/Print: Rendered web-page is designed to be printer-friendly so you can save web-page as a PDF or print out directly.
- Formulas: MathJax is supported natively with syntax
$...$ for inline formula and
$$..$$ for block formula.
- Lightbox: Images can be displayed in full-screen after clicking on them.
- Share: Just share the "Self-link" shown in the dashboard.
- Unshare: To take down a shared file, you should first make it private in your corresponding Github/GDrive etc., and then "Sync source" to invalidate the cache.
- More help
Total hosted docs: 1831
Long-term SLA: We will not shut down the service,
at least redirecting the link rather than breaking the link.
Also, our routes are designed to be bi-directionally mirrored with the source link, so
you can easily recover your source link from a dochost.me link offline.
Security & Privacy: For Github/Gitlab, we can't access files in private repos as of now.
For Dropbox/GDrive/OneDrive, you can use publically viewable links, which includes a hash that prevents other people from guessing the link but our server still needs to download it.
So please avoid sharing sensitive Dropbox files with this app.
Maintainer: izgzhen (email email@example.com to report bugs or suggest new features and we will address it ASAP).